Reviews for "Britneys Baby Dash"

Bug?

I got stuck at lvl 7 from missles falling on me and stunning me FOREVA...

Fun

this is a fun game

O_O

ZOMG! a giant talking hippio with a silly hat ate my baby :O

umm not very nice what if that was you...

I dont agree with this its not nice everyone makes mistakes and learns from it and its not funny to make fun of someone who probably wasnt taught much about taking care of children.. i dont like this game thats just my opinion.

Fun.

Although I can't say that I would condone these types of games, making fun of other people and the like, it was a fun game. It wasn't particularly hard in anyway, but it wasn't easy either. It took a while to get the hang of it, but once you did you were well on your way. The graphics were solid and looked good in general, and the gameplay was fulfilling. Nice work.