Reviews for "Britneys Baby Dash"

lol

id feel sorry for you if chris crocker saw this cause he'll make another whining pathetic video saying britney has a bad life and deserves to be treated good....pfft i give ya an8 cuase good parody and graphics were good song was a bit repetative but good game too so good on ya hope you make more!!

lum lum

pretty funny game, pretty hard or not realy hard medium.. entertaining was it to

ehhh

not bad

NICE!!!.... lol... :P

I liked a lot, throwing poo diappers to cops while throwing your own baby and drinking beer... also I mentioned that there's a boss fight?... a T-REX!!!!
Really, really funny... the only shortcomings are that it's a bit hard and a bit too short.... PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hard, but cool