For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Britneys Baby Dash"

Played worse

Its not a bad game, im not really that good at it and i have quite a short attention spanand it was sorta repetertive :) other than that i enjoyed it!

i like the ones in which she gets killed better but still a good game

It had ALOT of potential

Like i said, this game had ALOT, alot of potential. but the throwing and catching became kinda useless, as the catching was buggy, and didnt have any use other than to throw diapers. but usually, id just throw my baby up, and throw diapers into the crowd coming at me, but then the baby would land in the crowd when i can't save him. and then theres nothing i can do, they automatically hand it to the helicopter immediately, and it takes so many hits that id have to throw about 20 diapers just to get to the guy holding my baby.

make the catching/throwing more fluid, make it so the enemies have to run away with the baby rather than a helicopter, so you can chase them, add more attacks. maybe mouse controlling, where you throw your baby with the mouse (either point and click, or drag and throw) and then you can also shoot diapers with the mouse, and then with a wasd control scheme, and better catching, youd have a much better game... 3/5

lol

It was an ok game but the controls and feel of the game just didn't seem that good.

lol,you put a French news at the beggining

It was a good game...but I just didn't like your graphics,you should have improved tyhem a bit.