Reviews for "Mario Television"

Very funny!

I'm convinced that the "Bowser likes whistles" scene should be used on NG when you blow your wistle on a movie.

Nice movie- very funny.

Wurmy responds:

Glad you liked it! That would be interesting XD, my movie on NG, what an idea, huh?

-Wurmy1029

"wow that was pretty good and funny!"

that was completely funny and amazing how you already got more than 2k views in two days!?!?!?! most of the clips were just completely funny and some weren't making sense but it really gave me a LAUGH! thanks man for using my audio hope you make more flash, looking forward to them.

Wurmy responds:

Haha, glad you liked it! I might use your music in my next movie, if I like it XD Keep up the music!

This was great.

Though it was a bit short the shows and what everyone was doing was funny hope you make more like comercials or something.

Commercials? That's a good idea! Thanks :D

Excellent movie.

This was really funny. I thought the funniest ones was the Bowser scene singing "Blow My Whistle" and the Buzzy Beetle scene. There was a few songs I've never heard before like the song playing in scene 3. The Monty Python scene was also good. Although I'm not asking you to, I hope you make another one. BTW, Happy Thanksgiving.

Wurmy responds:

Thanks, and happy thanksgiving to you to!

Nothing Beats the Marioz

NOTHIGN!!1! Over-All, it was a pretty desent sprite, for Mario anyways, put I believe that it was truly funny, well sprited, and looked like youi put some effort into it. Only flaw; Needed more scenes, and Luigi...It's not Mario without Luigi. I hope too see more work from you soon.

~
~

(*SithClock

Wurmy responds:

You always seem to find a way into my flashes :P Happy day