Reviews for "Mario Television"

that

was funny I reall liked the first one make a sequel please!

Don't know if I'll ever make one. Glad you liked it though :D

...6-2...

6-2? Very nice. When you make another, I will be overjoyed. Keep up the good works.

Wurmy responds:

I beleive you are correct! It is world 6-2, good job :D You can read the updates to find out the rest too :O

-Wurmy

It was great so.... MAKE ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great movie really would like to see another that sure would be great because if all of your movies are like this then well.... I would just be watching all of your clips for a very long time once again great flash really enjoyed it.

I don't know if I'll be making another. Maybe some other day :P

hahaha

man! i don't know why your flash aren't in collection. it's very funny and nice. you got my 5 and already submited collection. see ya.

dan-dark

I guess Tom doesn't update it much. One day though XD Glad you liked it

-Wurmy

Average for what it could have been.

Sorry mate I think you kinda failed on this one. It was OK... some sketches didn't make sense but I laughed a bit at the sketch with the koopa singing at the other. It's all not entirely original, though I can tell you must hve worked hard to rip all of the classic graphics and sounds. I'm not saying it's bad I'm just saying the others are a lot compared to this. I hope this review was useful to you.

Wurmy responds:

Yeah well I know this is not very original at all. Been done many many times, but I was rather bored when I made it. And ripping the sprites... well, I found them already ripped, (Sounds too). Thank god for Spriters Resource XD