Reviews for "Mario Television"

you sir have inspired me

You just inspired me to continue my sprite series. 5/5 for u. Feeling Peachy is the best scene. lol

I'm glad I inspired you :D

lol good

when everytime we touch started playin i was like omfg this is the shit also what is the name of the song playing during the credits

Wurmy responds:

The song in the credits is "-_-_-*dance trance (2)*-_-_-" You can get it. Click on the audio. And glad you liked it :P

Wasn't half bad sir

Interesting, you could of made this into a swell interactive game (could've used a remote to flip through the channels) none the less it was ok, I'm sure this didn't take you as long as the stuff you actually drew, but look at that it got a better score. This was obviously a hit with the mario fans, maybe make another and add the tv station number at the top to give it a more tv feel, instead of the sizzy channel effect.

Wurmy responds:

If I make another one then yeah I'll add all that stuff. If I make another one.

-Wurmy1029

good

very good for 600kb you should make another also is it world 8-3?

Wurmy responds:

World 8-3 is for the first clip so yeah! But the last clip it's 6-2! Nice try :P

very good

i thought it would be good at first and i was correct.
i think this is good enough to be on the front page so all my 5's on this video