Reviews for "Mario Television"

rofl

the monty python and indiana jones references were funny. you should make a sequel

Wurmy responds:

.. Well many people want me to make a sequel, and I'm sure I'll make one eventually but not now. Still flooded with projects and stuff. Glad you liked it though :)

*sniff*

sob it was the best at the goomba part

Touching wasn't it? :')
Glad you liked it :D

2 question for you !!!

first: what is the song playing in the koopa's scene
second: why is your dog in thanks (in credits) O_o lol joke!!

seriously good job but please respond to this to tell me what is the song playing in the koopa scene!

Wurmy responds:

In the Koopa scene it plays:
"Everytime we Touch" By Cascada.

And the dog is in my credits, because it's just that cool. :P

Glad you liked it :)

-Wurmy

The Best Mario Flash EVER!!!

I really,really,really,really,re ally,really,really,really,real ly,really, really,really,really,really,re ally,really,really,really,real ly,really, really,really,really,really,re ally,really,really,really,real ly,really, really,really,really,really,re ally,really,really,really,real ly,really, really,really,really,really,re ally,really,really,really,real ly,really, really,really,really,really,re ally,really,really,really,real ly,really, really,really,really,really,re ally,really,really,really,real ly,really, really,really,really,really,re ally,really,really,really,real ly, liked it.
I wish there was a 11 on the voting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just a question.
What song where the buzzies singing( ROLF LOL and all those other laughing word saying thingies) and where did u get it?

Wurmy responds:

I got it from Flashkit. Can't remember what it's called though :P Glad you liked it :D

Singing Buzzies?

The song they were singing sounds like they probably would sing it.

Buzzies are my favorite enemies in Mario :3