Reviews for "Mario Television"

nice

at first i thought this was gonna be crap cuz the first clip was really junk, but it got a lot better.

Wurmy responds:

The first one I though was OK. But I personally like the last one. Thanks for the review anyways :D

lol sweatness

that was good, espessliy the part with the turtles, BUUUUUUUUT i'm sorry i have to give you a 1 for graphics becuase they were sprites. But don't worry you still get 10/10 in my book! Well done keep it up.

Wurmy responds:

Well, I can understand the 1 in Graphics. They were made by other people anyways.
But thanks for the review :D

Lol

That was a great movie! (And I'm not just saying that because I vote five on everything.)

That was funny. I liked the songs and humor and stuff. Great flash movie thingy!! I really like these Mario themed ones.
=D

5ing is quite fun, isn't it? :D
Thanks for the review!

Very humorous!

I really enjoyed that! Probably one of the better sprite movies. I thought the funniest part was the singing mushroom(or whatever its called in the game koombas or something). Good job keep making them!

Haha, they are called "Goombas". Any decent Nintendo fanboy would know that XD
Thanks for the review!

Another excellent mario-themed video

It seems all of the Mario videos I see on Newgrounds are good. This one was no exception. I appreciated all the spoofs. Good work!

Wurmy responds:

Haha, glad you enjoyed it. When I read the first sentence I though you were gonna say it sucked :P