For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 8 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Pandora's Book"

great

Graphics: brilliant drawings and animation
Style: great
Sound: Ewok Music!!!!!!
Violence:None but thats okay
Interactivity:Play buttton
Humor: Funny
Great Job

Unique

Wow. I have to say that is very different from almost every other flash on this site, especially the style. Way to go. Can't wait to see some of your other movies.

Gorgeous

Purely gorgeous, I loved your use of shadow on the grass. The backgrounds were pretty and it did what it needed to. Subtly intriguing. Loved it.

U GET 0 NOT ENUFF PRRR0N

Etoli responds:

bwuahahaha! No pr0ns here. . .

omg

that was amazing. you are a flash master. you MUST have copied that off disney or summit - amazing!

this is good

are you doing these without any help?...just wondering...just the smallest of glitches at the end...could be my computer though...but still, you have raised the bar and you are also one of those here I belive will help make this a respectible medium and art form...I see newgrounds as a virtual art house anyway...and artists like you only exemplify this outlook of mine...keep it up...I'll be looking for more from you.