Reviews for "Pandora's Book"

Cute!

I was so sweet! I reminded me of me and my old dog King. He was such a good dog! Anyway I loved it! It was great! What more can I say?!?!

Beautiful!

I love good quality animation! It always inspires me to do better and better myself! This has inspired me even more!!!! Though some may think it was dumb, it was pleasant, and very cool! I enjoyed it!

Excellent!

Im the one who love FBF technic and your piece of work inspire me alot. Well, actully, im practicing my fram by frame skill too. And again, this is very beautiful X3 !!

Awsome Flash

As I said...awsome flash. Your graphics were the best in my opinon. It would be really cool if you elaborated on this flash a little bit by making a sequuel or something of the sort. The only thing that I can say bad, is that it was a little short. You could have kept going...you had me stareing at my computer screen. Good job man keep up the great work.

Simply Brilliant

By far one of the best animations I've seen for a long while! Its very Fluid, it has perfect timing and the style is nice.