Reviews for "Pandora's Book"

Outstanding!

Holy shit, that was brilliant! Its almost(but not quite) as good as adam philips! The drawing was brilliant, the animation was smooth and the entire cartoon was heartwarming. To favorites with you!

omg

i could bow to you and it still wouldn't help me say how amasing this flash was wow omg i hope to see more of you! ;)

that was good

i thought that was awasome so id like to thank u for making this flash.

A load of..

Goodness! Great graphics, loved the effects and extras in the forest. The frame by frame animation was crisp, well done, great work!

cool

there was nothing not great about this, the animation was amazing, also the expresions and music. 20 in graphics. lol