Reviews for "Mashi Gear Solid"

I wasn't expecting this.

I thought it was going to be another poor attempt at a MGS parody, and I thought it was at first, but it was hilariously funny. Graphics are fine, the voices were a bit loud when they were shouting but it adds to the hilarity. This in my opinion is one of the better parodies, loved it. One more thing to say:

Random! But in a amusing way.

Austineo responds:

Aha, you'd think that, would you? Glad you gave it a chance mate...!

pretty funny.

Actually, it was hilarious. I liked the post note, too.

Austineo responds:

Thanks man! I appreciate it a lot!

Hillarious

I know you keep getting asked about the sound, I couldnt understand a bit of it, but it added to the characters personalitys.

I thought it was a great flash, I loved the concept, I loved the Design, Best I have seen this week.

Good luck in future flash!

Austineo responds:

Eh, well I fixed it anyway, but the problem is Newgrounds is apparently having trouble replacing the new version (dammit...!) but I'm glad you enjoyed it otherwise :D.

Sweet job!

This was really, really clever. It was funny and I love the almost comic-like style. I like Mashi...she makes a cute character. The voices were good, but could use a little more practice. The length was good and strayed away from being boring. Good humor! I enjoyed! Good job!

Austineo responds:

Heh, thank you sir! I was kinda wondering if anybody was gonna say that about Mashi, haha. And funny, 'cause I actually make comics when I'm not animating! Your comment is appreciated sir :D.

You should get front page for this.

This was really well done the best why I can describe is well it's like an animated webcomic so it's really good. Thumbs up!

Austineo responds:

Hmmm, well that's a neat way of putting it, thanks! And yeah, it would be neat if this actually got front page...!