For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 32 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mashi Gear Solid"

Best Parody Ever

You made this parody so personal to your own sense of humour, it really shines through. I found it hilarious, you're a great voice actor by the way.

MOAR.

FAV'ED.

Luv Niall.

Austineo responds:

Wow, yet another awesome comment! Thanks man! It's people like you that make this worthwhile =D.

Ha, glad you like my voice-ness. I wouldn't necessarily applaud myself for it, but glad someone respects it...!

sound

yea yea its supposed to be terrible, well is it supposed to be all over the place, really loud, really quiet, etc

Austineo responds:

...which MAKES it terrible, which makes your review dumb.

awesome

excellent job on this flash. to me, this is just as good as metal gear awesome. keep up the good work

Austineo responds:

Aww, you're just flattering me XD. But seriously, this comment made me happy =).

fuckin a tha twas funny

damn i had to watch that again, funny shit, keep it up!!

Austineo responds:

Haha, glad you enjoyed it :D.

Holy crap. XD

I was fucking dying with laughter. Awesome.

Mashi has finally made it to Newgrounds! Go Mashi! ^.^