Reviews for "Mashi Gear Solid"

Oh my god.

That was amazing, I couldn't stop laughing. I wants MOAR!

Austineo responds:

Why thank you...! I can't say I'm gonna revisit this series anytime soon. But who knows...?

That was funnyhhh!

My favorite part was when Mashi shoot the alligator and jumped from the plane.
The graphics very really nice and jokes were good! lol flash!

Austineo responds:

Thank you very much! I appreciate that...!

You Created a Time Paradox!

Graphics: 8. Everything flows easily and it is a cartoon through and through--a crazy one at that.

Style: 10. I love that window filled with Major Zero stills. They are all insane! Everything's insane, actually.

Sound: 7. Well-acted, but sometimes you screech against the register, resulting in popping in the audio. Watch that.

Violence: 10. Oh, yes!

Interactivity: 0. Yeah, this has a few buttons... yeah, it's a movie. I use this heading to comment on a game's play control.

Humor: 10. Self-explanatory....

Overall: 10. I'm surprised this went to the bottom of the list without any fanfare. It's one of the really good modern MGS spoofs.

Austineo responds:

Hey, I really appreciate that, mate! Always nice to receive a positive review that's actually specific...! Haha, the Major Zero stills were definitely very fun to do.

dude lmfao

god damn that made me laugh, the red and blue seizure flashing got me dizzy, but cracking up at the same time, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Austineo responds:

Heh, sorry about that. As long as I'm not killing anybody with that seizure crap, I'll probably still keep it up anyway, haha.

How'd I miss this one?

XD This slightly made me go WTF at first, but then I cracked up over and over. Great work! Nice animation and everything. It's really funny!

Austineo responds:

Hey man, thanks! Ha, it's been a while since I've been able to respond to these awesome comments, but it's always good to see 'em!