Reviews for "Mashi Gear Solid"

Good stuff

Pretty funny, not really runny, but pretty funny.

Austineo responds:

Runny? Haha, just kidding. Thanks a bunch :D.

very cool

very funny and well-animated.

Thank you sir :D.

Everything's great but the sound!

That was hilarious, but almost every male voice in this was way, way too quiet. The female voice actress was fine.

Graphics were good and the story line was hilarious. Really, the only thing that kept this from being a 9 or a 10 in my book was the guys' voices being too quiet.

Hope you'll do more with this!

Austineo responds:

I don't get it, I listen to this on my laptop, and everybody sounds just fine. But yeah, I tried to quiet everybody down 'cause the mono quality really sounded bad, but I couldn't exactly fix it easily. I dunno, I might edit it pretty soon if I get the chance.

Awesome

heh, I was watching this with my brothers and we were laughing all the time :D

This is bloody brilliant. The only thing I can suggest changing is making some of the voices louder, because they were hard to hear.

Other than that this is going in my faves. :D

Austineo responds:

Haha glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, I tried making the sound more balanced between each character, but Mashi was the only seriously loud one, and she would've overpowered everybody had the quality been the same.

i actually reviewed something

The bad sound quality is great, this is 10409482942952x better than I expected.