For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER"

haha

funny stuff ya got there, never saw the movie because of funny videos like this that make it look like shit, which it probably is

Lame dude.

Ok, that was'nt very funny....at all. That was actually completely retarded. You seriously have no humor at all. "Bugs on a windsheild" OMG SO FUNNY. Fuck you, and ur anoying flash. I actually saw the fucking movie and cold have done way better than this pile of shit.

CakeBread responds:

What I've found in this exploration into Newgrounds flash is that when someone doesn't like your flash, they don't just hate the movie, they take offense with you personally. I've gotten death threats from people who didn't appreciate the jokes in this movie. For some reason it's my god given obligation to amuse you people, and anything else is punishable by the most extreme levels of torture humanity has to offer.

In a web-site near you! Comes this flash!

From the people that brought you "Lizards on a Helicopter", comes this amazingly funny flash. With smooth and clear graphics, you eyes will say" Holy crap that's alot of snakes", style is great, first flash to parody "Snakes on the plane", and lotsa' sound from others movies too. Violence is non-stop, and you can really get a feel for this flash. Humor is surprisingly witty and funny, with a few exceptions! This flash WILL! KICK! ASS! Out now! Stop reading this damn movie review and see it NG movie goers. Rated L for "Loading" not suitable for viewers who can't handle anything in this flash.

Right

Its ok

Hahaha, great

That was hilarious XD

I went and saw Snakes on a Plane yesterday, it was actually very good. The entire place errupted in cheers when Samuel said "motherf*ckin' snakes on the motherf*ckin' plane" XD

Anyhow, great parody. <3