Reviews for "2006| LoP Trilogy 2"

Glitch

The game glitched me and made me start over.

Right after i stopped the room from flooding, I showed the mouse the cheese but nothing happened so i clicked the key again and it showed the same text, but this time i had no cheese so i went back to menu and loaded and died because i couldn't take the drains out since they were already out! Then I tried to get the key from the mouse again, but i didn't have the cheese... Royally Screwed and I had to restart. Please try and fix this.

Stumped

sorry for such a low rating but idk what to do after i find the mapp i found the key and spear andl ock but idk what to do after that

Pretty good game!

Only roblem I had was a couple of glitches:

1 - Couldn't continue after the cutscene where we discover Rufus is the cult leader. I got the things, still couldn't - had to return to main menu to fix problem.

2 - Puzzle piece went missing and I couldn't recover it when I went to the main menu after wanting to see the hole cutscene again to get piece of treasure map.

Apart from those minor glitches, an allround good game!

The awesomeness and hardwork is on the scene!

Thank you guys for this great game. Monkey island style fight was the best!! Keep the good work coming.

Need walkthrough

theres a walkthrough in my userpage if you want ^_^
Anyway i love the boss fight with the old man.