Reviews for "2006| LoP Trilogy 2"

Epic

Great game. I think I enjoyed this a little bit more than Part 3 actually. Btw, I noticed a lot of references. ;)

Funny, liked it.

This game is funny, I really enjoyed the humor. Voice acting is superb. I liked the plot and found the story engaging. Music/sound effects were also good. The only problem I had with it was that it may have been a bit too easy. You could click on every item in your inventory to find the right one if you really wanted even for combinations. Overall, great game though.

glitch

if you quit the game after getting the skeleton and put the piece in, you lose the piece and cant continue

Awesome!

I enjoyed the game loads even though i got stuck a lot. keep it up!

woohooo