Reviews for "2006| LoP Trilogy 2"

Lolz

Love it but I'm doing the worst ever. I've got to the bit at the start where you see Rufus talking 'biblically' to his hooded minions and then I'm stuck. Help me please!

Needs fixing...

Although the story sounds interesting and I'm quite absorbed in the way it plays out, the fact that i keep getting stuck at parts (i.e. the bow and arrow part or the sneaking behind the guard part) makes the wholes thing frustrating. I haven't even gotten past stage 2. Please fix, I hate glitches.

the way he swings

the way he swings on the string is pretty weird..

aawsom

love the comedy keep it up!

combining items??

Its an awesome game I have tried to play it before but everytime i get to the part where you have to combine the arrow to the bow you made i cant do anything. It will not let me combine the two so i am officially stuck can anyone help pls?