Reviews for "2006| LoP Trilogy 2"

GAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Great game!!! loved it! make more! please! I had a blast only watching the intro and the old man talking!!! and when you don't go around, he's playing on a psp! but mario sounds and then suddenly the voice from UT saying "Double Kill!"? that's odd, and when the old man says Rufus after talking about your nemesis it is in UT style! loved it! and I love UT too!!! make more!!! please!

Holy-Howard responds:

The Super Mario meets UT thing is a reference to my other popular gameseries "Rambo Bros.".
There are a lot more of these gags - just check the walkthrough :)

freakin' awsome

Dude that was great, keep it up! It was a little hard, but that's good. A joy to play and no complaints.

I cant play it :(

it just come this thingy that sais "no saved game found" :(

Holy-Howard responds:

uhm, how about starting a "NEW GAME"? -_-" yeeesh.

Incredible!

I'm sorry I missed the first one, now I have to look it up, because I'm just barely into the game and I'm already hooked! Fantastic voice acting, a real surprise, you dond't usually see good voice acting in Flash cartoons! I like the characters, I like the style, adn if you'll excuse me, I have to go finish playing!