Reviews for "Toon Crisis"

10's all around!

WHoa, nicely done. Great graphics, great sound, funny, all of it takes to make an excellent game, and you have done it!

Gogol Bordello = Awsomeness

This game is great. But even above the superb controls and such, is the great sound track. If only there was "East Infection" in the track list, I love that song.

ChrisKempt responds:

They do indeed rock :O) everyone in the world should buy all of their albums now!

Good stuff

Wow, I played this about a week ago on another website. I'm glad it's on newgrounds. It's alot of fun, excellant music, story...or whatever that would be called.
Excellant work.

A very addictive game...

Dang, this game has to be one of the most addicting games I've ever played. And it was pretty fun too. My wrists are hurting so badly from playing this. This definitely desirved front page, but the only part I didn't like from this was the part the music was only about 3 or 4 songs only. So it was a bit repetitive with that. Overall, still one of the most addictive games i've ever played.

amazing

by far the best game advertising tool I've ever played
loved the real city (London?) The music was heptic and funny.
Amazing job

ChrisKempt responds:

Yup! London town! Thanks for your review.