Reviews for "Rage!"

Took me far back, still dig it.

this was my favorite old flash game when i use to play it in 2007, every blood games i played back in the day gave me nightmares.

tbt to this game haha fun

The game is good except is sooo frustrating to have to scroll through the weapons and the line keeps moving and you have to make sure the cursor is on the arrow at the same time especially since the weapons dont carry over to the boss level. You have to choose a weapon while the boss it hitting you and its just too much. Toggling through weapons should be easier.

STICKMAN games!!

yes please!!

just love everything about them god dam

the music sounds similar to riddle school games so i always think of them at the same time lol

love the special effects when you hit the opposite stickmen too