Reviews for "Rage!"

great game

finally a game with more than 3 lvls and its violent, yay voilence!

FUCKING SWEET!!

*Heavenly choir* ... this was awesome. Arcade was better. After about 300 kills, there were like 100 enemies at once, and if you had a really good computer, you could just rage attack them until you had like 5 mil kills. Sorry if you didn't want people finding out but:
Cheats:
rickstick - 10,000 coins
cosmittack - infinite bullets
actionescape - infinite fire cells
doomsday - inifinite rockets (WOOT)
spazattack - all weapons
rawrboom - infinite rage

Have fun guys, and thanks for this game, you ROCK!!!

Sooo good

I mean i really liked the rage, it remembered me of dragon ball z, maybe you could try and make a game bases on dragonball z,almost everything maybe a rpg too, you would be the coolests^^

lol dis game kicks ass so much if u make it longer

it it pretty long but if u make it longer it could b a ps/xbox game lol

great!!!!!

Great game! I love rage mode you like blast the hell outta the ppl lol. I love keep it up looking forward to more of your great games! ^^