Reviews for "The Final Hour"

AMAZING

very awesome love it!

Damn!

Shit yeah!! im feeling this dude! This is by far ur best piece yet! Keep it up!!

That incredible..

The Techno/Trance are my fav genr. and you transforms it's in the best.... Cool...

I Miss Your Music

The first time I listened to this song was around 3 years ago, it was your music that basically got me into techno in the first place. Ever since then I've developed what can only be equated to as a fetish for fast-paced techno and possibly ADD because I find myself unable to sit down and listen to slow-paced songs.

What can I say, your music and style is so distinct from other artists I can't find anyone who has come close to replicating your style. And that's why even now you're still my favorite artist. I've found other good artists, other music that I love but it's your style that makes me want more, a fast-paced, adrenaline-hyped and smooth-transitioning style, and no one else provides more.

In short, I wish you'd submit some new songs. Where've you disappeared to? It saddens me to think that such a talented artist has disappeared off the face of the planet.

How would I say this...

I fell in love with this song in the first three seconds. There aren't very many people who can do that to me. I cannot find a flaw anywhere.

Under normal circumstances, I would say that you deserve a cookie. Sadly, a cookie just doesn't sum it up, so here's a keg of beer instead. <3