For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Renaissance Nights"

Awesome!

I really love the different instruments in the music! Gives it layers :D I can never get tired of listening to it! Great for games!
Looking foward to any sheet music that will be available for this masterpiece!

Great stuff

It reminds me of the best of runescape music in a really good way. The game has its own unique style of music that is really beautiful, and this song is a great example of that style.

Thanks!

Beautiul

Can I have a music sheet for this?

arne20beta responds:

Give me some time, I can write you one up :)

Nostalgia train.

It's like I'm playing Age of Empires all over again. Very relaxing, and good choice of instruments.

beautiful

I can not give this a bad score even if I wanted to, this is just so perfect. Please, make more like this. And yes, it does sound like runescape.

Thanks a lot! ^^ I enjoyed making it