For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Renaissance Nights"

really soothing. (RUNESCAPE MAKES ME SAD NOW)

it relaxes my mind and lets me enjoy my moments of sad things... Such as playing maplestory, runescape, and minecraft. Those old days... it sounds so familiar to them. It's like a bonding touch with the runescape music. It really just makes me joyful of all the happy and sad times i've had... Remember the old days when you were playing with your friends when you were a kid (or still now)? It's so soothing...

arne20beta responds:

Wow, I'm glad it has such an impact!

Nice

Although others point out mistakes in the legitimacy of where this piece is truly renaissance or not, it shouldn't matter. All that matters is whether this song is soothing to the ears and it does just that.

Good, but not for renaissance.

In fact, as a fan of the renaissance music, I cannot say that is good renaissance styled composition . If you should do it, for example more like an sarabande or gigue, I would rate it 10.
However, I cannot rate it lower than 9, because composition is simply good.
PS You have failed at centuries.

One thing about Author Comments

The age of Renaissance was in 15th and 16th century, not 17th. please correct this.

Anyways, that's a very nice tune, sounds like some sort of court music..... I love the harpsichords, the strings are also nice...

I love it

this is a fantastic piece - keep it up

holy crap this sounds like runescape :O