For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 54 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Renaissance Nights"

Very pleasant song

Here is a song that works because of how nice it is. I really was able to envision myself in the author comments. It was great this went along with the game "Riddles Of Renaissance". That is probably the most popular artsy game were have on this website. I am so glad you didn't try to make this flashy or anything, just the nitty gritty good music. It kind of gives off a feeling of tiptoeing or sneaking around.

I guess that might be because it is just so subtle in everything it is. It's something you would imagine on a trip to the park or a walk around the neighborhood. I can just see all the notes that are being struck at this time. It's great you made something that brings you a peace of mind. Popular artists should be proud!

Nice

I really like the mood, but some phrases sound kind of lazily slopped together, and it also would have been really nice if you'd used a 12-string guitar or something to really bring out the renaissance 'feel'. The harmony also seemed kind of lazy in that it stayed pretty far back and out of the spotlight of the main idea.

I really enjoyed not only this song, but both of the games it's been featured in. I'm quite a big fan of all things renaissance. I agree with what others have said, it does sound quite like the music in Runescape, and some of the music in RuneScape is really high quality.

I think the background given in the description makes this song even better. You give tons of background, including a location, a time zone, and everything. Environment can make a good song great.

I've listened to this song dozens of times, and I doubt I'll ever get tired of listening to it. There's honestly nothing I dislike about it. It's in my top 3 favourite songs from Newgrounds.

bloody hell

new second best song for me dude, love the utter calmness lolololol roflmao bleep bloop blaap we are the robot pirates search it it funny

wow

when i listen tot his when im on runescape i almost completly forget that im on newgrounds.........very similar to runescape tracks.