Reviews for "Renaissance Nights"

It sounds low-quality, but it pulls it off.

It's like certain songs on Runescape, some are fun to listen too, but others are meh, but they're all shitty in quality, but if I'm correct, renaissance times had more classical piano, and violin music, and this sounds maybe more medieval than anything.

Epic!

This is so awesome! It fits perfectly to your description. Its so inspiring.
Good job!

Runescape-ey

It definitely sounds like something from Runescape. nice work, i actually like it. When I saw the title i thought of the song "Arabian Nights" from Aladdin, probably because I just performed with the music for Drama class. This would be nice background music for a renaissance play ,aswell.

Not quite Renaissance style but...

I'll ignore that. If you're using this piece for something that's a modern adaptation of a Renaissance song, then sure. But it's just the way in which the piece is written isn't quite that period...

Ugh, sorry. I'm a real music snob here. I sincerely appologize for that and will judge your piece based on what is here. It's good. The melodies are quite nice between the two parts. The only thing that is a little strange to me is just the drum beat that is underneath. I would much rather hear the two parts work off of each other than hear the beat. This is good, though, and it is a very beautiful piece. :)

Goodie

Great melodies and such. But you should look into reverb and instrument placing. Imagine that you are recreating a hall or a chamber with instruments. there's alot of tips on how to get that right on the interweb.

Keep it up. Next from you I want to hear something that sounds as if it was recorded in a hall, played by an real player!