For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 0 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "No Sympathy-Bard+Deathkalypse"

Fuck.

Always dug your vocals.
Glad to see you submitting something. As the music is fucking cool as fuck, your vocals equally compliment all the tones, and style. You fit in, as if you were another instrument. Your interpretation of vocal melody for this was flawless, as well, in my opinion.

I dug this like a motherfucker.

Current Score

3.94 / 5.00 (+ 0.12)

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

cheers bmi! your support is always appreciated.

hey i just read your post regarding the music scene and added a comment. Let's hope something gets done about it this year, eh?

Great soul-tearing effigy of metal!

Its great to see you back and kickin' metal ass. Awesome come-back song too. Lookin' foward to more metal from you.

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

hahahaha.... thanks a heap, glad you liked it :D

i also look forward to making more.

Perfect!!!! just like the others

Just awesome man, the riffs in this songs are something out of this freaking world. And the double pedal, the bass.......... EVRYTHING is AWESOME.
you guys remind me of children of boddom, weell i like to say good fucking job, keep it up!!!

Promise me your not only going to make songs for ng all your life you got talent, and the band does too, you guy shoulds go out there and give this world a piece of your metal

....and one more thing

HEAVY METAL 4 LIFE (and all metals)!!!!!!! \,,/.

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

haha, shit man i can't promise a thing.

well, i guess it'd be pretty cool to get up on stage and scream my arse off but it's not on the radar at the moment.

unfortunately there's no way i could get into a band where i live... my town has population 500 and population of metalheads... erm, 1, i believe... i'm waaay out in the sticks.

if i ever moved into a more populated area i would definitely look to get into a metal band as a vocalist... but, once again, that's not on my horizon.

for that reason: hooray for the newgrounds AP!!! even if it does suck arse with 0-bombin' fags and whatnot.

As for the other half of this operation... i would be very disappointed if Deathkalypse were not to "make it" in some way, shape or form in the music industry. He's got talent and seems to be building a decent fan base at a fairly young age. Good luck to him, i say!

haha, longest response ever.

cheers for the kind words and long live heavy fucking metal \m/

awesome

brutal work :P your vox are gnarly xD

cheers dizzy!!!

Why

don't you have a label? I know many people that would love to see you play this live! Keep rockin!

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

well i looked in the mirror once and saw this label on the back of my neck... i'd never seen it before as my hairstyle is a bit of a mullet... anyhow i read the label and it said "certified dickhead" i've got no idea how long it's been there... is that what you meant?

haha, cheers for the listen man!