Reviews for "No Sympathy-Bard+Deathkalypse"

[title]

love what you did to this man. really liked the 2:18-passage, sounds pretty fucking awesome. great to hear some new stuff man! and alot of cred to Deathkalypse for this asskicking track. keep rocking \m/

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

cheers schlief! yeah i put a fair amount of thought into this... it was a great track before i got to it and i didn't want to change it for the worse!

glad you liked that spoken word section... i'm thinking about incorporating that further in some future projects.

all cred to deathkalypse... he da man!

Fuck.

Always dug your vocals.
Glad to see you submitting something. As the music is fucking cool as fuck, your vocals equally compliment all the tones, and style. You fit in, as if you were another instrument. Your interpretation of vocal melody for this was flawless, as well, in my opinion.

I dug this like a motherfucker.

Current Score

3.94 / 5.00 (+ 0.12)

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

cheers bmi! your support is always appreciated.

hey i just read your post regarding the music scene and added a comment. Let's hope something gets done about it this year, eh?

Great soul-tearing effigy of metal!

Its great to see you back and kickin' metal ass. Awesome come-back song too. Lookin' foward to more metal from you.

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

hahahaha.... thanks a heap, glad you liked it :D

i also look forward to making more.

Perfect!!!! just like the others

Just awesome man, the riffs in this songs are something out of this freaking world. And the double pedal, the bass.......... EVRYTHING is AWESOME.
you guys remind me of children of boddom, weell i like to say good fucking job, keep it up!!!

Promise me your not only going to make songs for ng all your life you got talent, and the band does too, you guy shoulds go out there and give this world a piece of your metal

....and one more thing

HEAVY METAL 4 LIFE (and all metals)!!!!!!! \,,/.

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

haha, shit man i can't promise a thing.

well, i guess it'd be pretty cool to get up on stage and scream my arse off but it's not on the radar at the moment.

unfortunately there's no way i could get into a band where i live... my town has population 500 and population of metalheads... erm, 1, i believe... i'm waaay out in the sticks.

if i ever moved into a more populated area i would definitely look to get into a metal band as a vocalist... but, once again, that's not on my horizon.

for that reason: hooray for the newgrounds AP!!! even if it does suck arse with 0-bombin' fags and whatnot.

As for the other half of this operation... i would be very disappointed if Deathkalypse were not to "make it" in some way, shape or form in the music industry. He's got talent and seems to be building a decent fan base at a fairly young age. Good luck to him, i say!

haha, longest response ever.

cheers for the kind words and long live heavy fucking metal \m/

awesome

brutal work :P your vox are gnarly xD

cheers dizzy!!!