Reviews for "Ruth's Valentine Tips"

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING FURRY!"
10/10 banter

For something short, that was quite worthwhile. It's not Valentine's Day, but it is near Easter. They're both about candy or something! Anyway, the animation is great. The funniest bit was probably the pancreas joke. I thought it would be an actual heart.

I loved Ruth talking about get more lines. Yes, I'm familiar with her. Also, the virgin joke was great. The animation moves very well. Well, Valentine's Day is popular enough to acknowledge the whole year.

im a little shy about giving advice in the bedroom

shes a virgin! :D
love that line XD

:D Nice going Wonchop!

Exploit her weakness because itz funny! also the pancreas idea is a good one.......but the fat guy one i did when i wuz at my uncle charlie's house......thank you for the tips.......*bow*

THANK YOU!

I am so TOTALLY giving my girlfriend a pancreas now. And we'll jump on fat people.