Reviews for "Sonic's Boner Quest DX-1"

w00t

you dumbass it wasnt fucking battery it was fight fire with fire get your facts straight you shit. and yeah it was a good movie got me to piss my pants in laughter :)

I.....

hate sprite. i hate it. i hate it... sorry. I'm not usually this critical, but I'm drunk. and i hate sprite animation. but i LOVED the Battery Metallica in the beginning, which is why you have 5. if it kept going you would have 10.

Great work!!!

Man that really cheered my morning up, really liked the humor. Good luck on youre new porjects.

Very good.

Nice work!All was good.I nominate it to daily feature.Feel free to working harder! :)

Nice Job.

I really liked this, and I hope to see more in the future. The graphics were nice, the story was nice, even the sound was nice. Not to mention, it was pritty funny and it made sense, well in a fun way at least.