Reviews for "Sonic's Boner Quest DX-1"

Well, that was unusual

Nice graphics, dude! Can't wait for the follow-up! And try to use more of the Black Mages music! It's so good.

(\|\att (/ortex

say wha???

Mr. robot??? err how old is he? 16 i think or the time thingy messed up sonics brain
nice flashback i never knew (or remember) that is 0 i gona need to watch the other boner quests i forgot :-P
and what about the boner quest 5 or 6 when knux in samus armor and took sonic to a different time (and graphics) and THEY CAN TALK i hated to read to speech
r u going to continue that?

ChEsDeRmAn responds:

We won't continue those ones... To be honest, they weren't all that funny when we planned them. It kinda left the whole boner quest idea and went into a dramatic story with those episodes. And we couldn't have that? Could we now? NO! we couldn't SO SHUTUP! thats right PWNED! :)

...

i lol'd hard

Great Job

This is bound to be a great series. The end of the fight scene was hilarious. Great Work

HAHA

That movie is hilarious although slow at times...the graphics are well-suited for the movie although you could get them into more poses instead of when hes hurt and when hes standing heheh.....Hope to see the next one that comes out after I saw this one