Reviews for "Sonic's Boner Quest DX-1"

Sonic, The Nutcracker HAHAHAHAH

That was a GREAT Flash, and I am GLAD to see a NEW ONE in the works, I hope the Next one will get you on the Front Page...IT BETTER ! ! ! : P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

that was so funny..."AWW MY NUTS!!","ROCK IN YOUR FACE" and all that stuff. I liked this movie mainly for the dialogues....the animation was also smooth. Who could believe that sonics BONER could save the universe..HAHAHAHAHAHA...make more like these...I hope you get zero back in your later parts, I liked his act a lot...cheers!!!

a solid film

i enjoyed it

very funny

i loved this flash and i cant wait for the next one

Enjoyable

The animation was crisp and smooth. I enjoyed the music, though it was a bit repetitive (as well as the ring noise after every line). The humor was sophomoric but the plot kept me interested.