For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sonic's Boner Quest DX-1"

noice

dude you got a he;lla good score for a few reasons... 1. using Metallica for music 2. having sonic throw that rock (ahaha) and 3. b.c I LOVE METALLICA!!

Nice Job.

I really liked this, and I hope to see more in the future. The graphics were nice, the story was nice, even the sound was nice. Not to mention, it was pritty funny and it made sense, well in a fun way at least.

Enjoyable

The animation was crisp and smooth. I enjoyed the music, though it was a bit repetitive (as well as the ring noise after every line). The humor was sophomoric but the plot kept me interested.

a solid film

i enjoyed it

wtf???

that was the oddest idea ive ever seen....wut does sonics boner have to do with saving the univers??? it was still funny and kick ass though..keep going!