Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Detailed RPG Tutorial"

GREAT!!!

But you didnĀ“t explain load buttons, right? Could you please submit a second one with load buttons.

Hoeloe responds:

i did explain load buttons

not bad...

however... you could at least explain the code.

Otherwise, sooner or later, there will be many many n00bish "RPG's" here in the portal. And we do not want that, do we?

Or... you know what the code means/does... right? You didnt just copy paste? I hope you didnt.

Anyway, good tut.

Hoeloe responds:

im not that gd @ explainin stuff i did try, if u look @ sum of the code, it has explanations in it

very good...

a very good tutorial will defintly help me in the future...the only problem i had was that the right and left button were to sensitivte sending me flying to other pages that i did not intend to go to...also the one where you were talkin bout making your character...you didnt say what to put in the other seven frames...but otherwise great job...

Hoeloe responds:

you hover over the frames and they show you what to put

very good!

Not a bad tutorial, it was really great all in all. The thing I found a bit annoying was the page turning, it went all to fast. Another thing is the music. I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks this but the music got a little annoying after a while, maybe you could've added more options to the music selection. Those things are the only things I found, that I wasn't too pleased about. But all in all, those things can't ruin the fact that you made a great tutorial, really informative. Good job!

Very Good, Just what i was lookin for!

Not many faults with that, the page turning was innoying make it slower, keep on makin tutorials!