Reviews for "Zelda O.o.T Gerudo Fortress"

could have done better

the idea is good but the performance...

most of the time it's like the guitar versus the bass,it sound to me like the bass is most important.

it was good but not that good

FlameMesial responds:

Well I worked my ass off on this one so it puts me down when people say my music is 'not that good'. I can't exactly thank you here so I'm just gonna stop typing.

Not bad

This is a good remix.Although I prefer violins in Zelda.Good Job

violins?

That was great, nice band you got there.

At times, the beat didn`t hit with the tune but when it went to the highest pitch, I rocked my head up and down (which is good). That was nice dood, I`ll put this on a subission that I will make when I get flash. Gj.

FlameMesial responds:

Heyhey! Please put it in your flash, that would kick ass (make it a good flash, though). I like this one.

Not bad

I've always loved zelda so it was obvious I was gonna like this.You did a pretty good job you played it well the drums and the rhythm guitar were pretty good.It would have been awesome to hear you put a little twist on it but either way it kicks ass.Good job.

Thanks a million Dood!

Can't help but agree with BennBurns...

Great idea to cover the Gerudo song, but it's kind of bland. Like BennBurns said, it's a single guitar and a drum loop... not that great. I think you should add another guitar or bass track, because right now it sounds kind of...empty.

FlameMesial responds:

Technically yes it is one guitar but when the lead comes in, you can still hear the backing riff, so it isn't a single guitar and a drum loop. Maybe there's something wrong with your head/earphones or something like that.