Reviews for "Zelda O.o.T Gerudo Fortress"

HELL YEAH!!!!!

BAD ASS!!! You did good on this this is now my favorite audio on here! Im going to download this! once again GOOD JOB!

Meh I did okay.

You wait til I remake it.

Thanks for the fucking cool review!!

good faithful remix of classic LOZ tune!!!

yeah, I loved this! pity the guitar was a little muffled...otherwise brilliant!!! i gave 6 for originality cos it is after all just a remix of an existing tune! a very good remix can I add!

FlameMesial responds:

Thanks dood, the guitar was shite in my opinion - really, I need to redo this.

Cheers again.

Meh.

It wasn't as awesome as I had hoped it would be. You made a few mistakes on the melody part, mostly making it far too slow and the emphasis wasn't on the right note. The longest note getteth the most sound...eth... If you remember that, it'll turn out better and it will be more correct and a lot better on the ears. I suggest ...maybe take the melody down an octave or two the first times, and then as the song progresses, take it up an octave, add a minor scale in there or something for the solo... You wouldn't want to put a major scale in there... Its too ... "indian" to use a major scale. >_>

Anyway. Yeah. Good job, though. I've been waiting for a metalised version of this. Oh, and if you did the other Zelda themes, I'd so totally adopt you and feed you cookies.

FlameMesial responds:

I want to be adopted and fed cookies, so you got it! I have actually wanted to do a fully metal version of the main theme, I just haven't found the time and patience to learn it all.

Yeah, I did fuck this one up, I'm thinking about doing it again.

Cheers!!

Review below

This is a nice fresh change from all the techno remixes of the song. I think it stands as a good example of a remix/cover. Just as catchy as the original.

FlameMesial responds:

Cheers Dood - I also thought this would be a good idea, I get sick of the techno and trance remixes, in my opinion it ruins the tune by being redone so much!!

I decided to step out the crowd though and do something a little different.

Cheers again!

one little word...

SUX!!!!
He has destroyed the Gerudo with this fucking guitar version, i dont belive....

Fuck you.