Reviews for "[TC] Fall Into The Sky"

Exelent!!!!!

every part of this song is perfect in a trance song, keep going man!!! 5/5 LOL

nice song!!

lol the title puts the image of a guy tripping and falling upward but its a very good song!!!

KICK ASS

Indeed. This is such a nice song. It starts out slow but it builds perfectly and really put's the listener into a trance.

howdy

this song sounds professional, that's for sure.
i like the arp, but it'd sound cool with a decay envelope or something.
i'm not big on the trance genre, so i don't really know what is considered correct, but whatever.
at 2:20-ish, there's this wah'd vocoder-sounding instrument that gets uncomfortably loud at parts.
but i'm just nit-picking,
it's a great song, but it's a little too soft for my taste.
on technical merit i'll hand you that 5/5

Finally...

I've been searching Newgrounds for a well done song with a techno or trance genre. I've finally found one - after a long search. I can also see why you were contacted about a record deal, this song is great!
I'm going to listen to your other songs, you might have hooked me. I rarely review songs, but I feel this one deserved it. Keep up the good work. I also love the bit of vocals I hear, very well done on that part too.
10 / 10
5 / 5
I wouldn't have voted any differently - Keep it up!