Reviews for "[TC] Fall Into The Sky"

alll I have to say is

Wow. THis song is absolutely beautiful. It made me want to cry. I love it!
Perfect flow and the melody is pretty. I cannot express in words how this song makes me feel. THank you for being an amazing artist!

fav
dl

FRS

Sweet Deal!

Nice production value on your work dood. You definitely have a nack for throwing stuff in that isnt your 'typical' trance... which usually gets boring after some time. Keep at it! hope your album does well... or did ( considering the date).

Excellent

I really enjoyed your song TC and I can't wait to listen to the rest of your music! I realize this is the finished product, but here is a brief overview you may find useful (IMHO):

Sound quality: 10/10 for FLS 9.5

Progression: 9/10 - Multiple listens are easily bearable but the patterns have a slight repetition.

Instrumental selection: 8/10 - The kick seemed VERY dry for some reason. However, I'm not sure if its because I'm more accustomed to Dubstep and D&B where percussion sound matters. Also the synth was very traditional.

Originality: 10/10 - Extremely unique melody with satisfying harmonies!

>End result: 9.25/10< - Phenomenal song with enjoyable patterns and sequences for the genre. No complaints except for a minuscule technical issue that bugged me...
(From 1:50 - 2:14, you chose to stutter the main trance synths [perhaps sytrus?]. I'm not quite sure why it bugged me as much as it did, but IMHO there were too many stutters for a single stanza. But, you are COMPLETELY entitled to your perception of the way the song should play out, and I respect your decision.)

9/10
5/5
Excellent/Perfect

+H+

amazing

all your work is absolutely the best ive heard ever on NG

keep it up bro. 0.o

also do you sing in this one? i thought i heard some singing in the backround XP

I've been listening to this song for like 3 hours.

Never even realized it was still playing! This song is the best of of everything you've done, in my opinion. You have a talent for these kinds of things. We would never forgive you if you stopped doing what you do. The piano sounds are freaking amazing, the little "In the sky, the sky.." Parts just add to this songs amazing. I would have sex with this song, and make little song babies, and listen to them all day. O_O
69/5