Reviews for "[TC] Fall Into The Sky"

Well damn, I honestly fell! :D

I've had this page opened up for nearly 8 hours, and never even noticed it was playing at one point, it simply felt natural to hear this on repeat, awesome job man, you can honestly get the feeling of falling toward the sky with this song! Be sure I'm buying that record! :D

Jaw dropping!

Really jaw dropping to say the least! Really love the insertion of classical tunes.

And gratz to the record deal man! As a previous person said " You've earned it!". :D

Its Good

Not your best work but its good a soft song it felt like a 5 minute build up to be honost 4/5 8/10 downloaded

GREATZ !

Ohh my f*c*in' god ! This is awesome ! 9 at least !

Entrancing

Pun intended and well deserved. Normally I don't go in for techno and trance due to the repetitive nature of the beat or melody most put into their songs, but this song makes you forget that when you do hear it. Even those speedy rolling notes which initially bothered me started to catch on after a while. Congratulations on your record deal, you've earned it. 5/5 and 10/10

Savant