Reviews for "[TC] Fall Into The Sky"

one of the best artists that i have seen

Holy Sh!t!!!!!! this song along with all the others by you that i have listened to are just awesome and i have 5 stared and downloaded all of them excellent music, you some serious skills, when i start making my games i will need to come to you for the musics!!! if you will agree. Excellent!!!!

TranceCrafter responds:

thanks! =)

and sure, feel free to use my music in your games.

You Sir, are gifted.

This song is simply amazing. I made and account just to write this review. You Gained respect of F-777, hes my favorite. You can take 2nd place :D 5/5 10/10 DL'ed.

I love this song

This song almost made my heart sing ^.^ I like the...what do you call it? delay? a refreshing change from all those typical trance. I dont know why, the piano same beats keep distracting me but overall, this is one of the best trance songs I've come across in my hunt so far. so giving u 10 :)

I ISH A DRAGON FALLING INTO DA SKY XD

weeeeee i love this sooooooooooo much i must download it or forever regret it for the rest of my life and well into the afterlife aswell keep up making totaly kickass awesomess songs. ^.=.^

Amazing song.

I absolutely LOVE this song!! Your amazing dude. Original and awesome styles are your specialty. Love it!! Keep it up you have insane skills.

10/10