Reviews for "Adult Swim Bumps Parody"

seximexi

This is newgrounds, almost noone has the rights to use anyones copyrighted name here, we're still going to express our freedom of press while remaining anonymous though. As for the review, decent parody, but those all sound like things they would acctualy say. I gave it a 2/5 though because it doesn't look like there was an incredible amount of work put into it.

Bkid001 responds:

incredible amount of work, no, but it wasn't really for the looks and such, but more for the realism compared to the real AS bumps. As for your first sentence: Damn Straight!

Thanks for the review.

Well.....

Although you did mention Adult Swim and posted the website at the end I don't think you have rights to use there style and their logo. Therefore this is technically stolen and needs the whistle blown on it. But hey thats just my opinion.

Bkid001 responds:

well it's a parody for one...second, I'll take my chances..and third, "stolen" means that you stole a FLASH from someone and submitted it here...logos don't apply..but thanks for the review...

not as good as the original

some humor but it seemed blunt and ripped off, it's just not the same, leave the bumps to the pros

Bkid001 responds:

yea, well I guess it's just a "love it or hate it" kinda thing...thanks for the review tho..

wow this parody deserves a 4 here it's ok but it could be better. considering it's like you know a bump parody there isn't much leverage but ok.

Bkid001 responds:

Well yea, but it's just text ya kno...it was gonna have commertials, but I didn't have time to put them in...maybe on the next one, or an update of this one...idk...

wtf!?

Bkid001 responds:

Dude, I made this when I was like 17..It was back when Adult Swim (on Cartoon Network) did their bumps in white (user)/black (response) format.

Looking back, they're not all that funny. Oh well, I tried. :V