Reviews for "Adult Swim Bumps Parody"

Really simple but funny

I love adult swim and this is hystaricall. It is really simple, it does serve its purpose of giving me a good chuckle. Sometimes, being simple is the best.

Bkid001 responds:

simpliticy is the key...and I think it worked in this case ^_^. thanks for the review.

omg :D

imma late reviewr but this was funny
AS advice is never helpful
lol can we have the deer?

haha

Well, I'm grading the overall on what it's supposed to be - just text. You did a really good job of imitating the bumps... If I had seen them actually appearing on adult swim I wouldn't have noticed any difference. Funny stuff.

Bkid001 responds:

That's the kinda review I like to hear! Someone who really knows what they're talking about...I might make another one, but it'll have commertials in it, cause this one's just getting waaay to many low scores for being text-only...ne way, thanks for the review ^_^

Great parody

I loved this flash. I always wanted to make a [AS] bump parody but I don't have Flash MX. Thanks for doing it for me. (Great job)

Bkid001 responds:

yay! more good review! thanks for the review! I'll try to have another one made soon, with commertials hopefully =P

That was great!

It's so simple but so funny. Great idea for a submission. Well, guess this proves that even text animations can receive a high score. Great job done.