Reviews for "Skittles N' Bitz 5"

=D

I watched skittlez n bitz 1,2,3,4 and 5 and they are all amazing. Random, random, random sprinkled with a little more randomness. These are basically pixels on the brain part 2,3,4,5 and 6. I added pixels on the brain to my favourites but the only problem is that i want to add one of these to my favourites but which :P Maybe the first one, i probably liked it best. I look foward to a 6th in the series.

Jeezerz

I hope you guys stay high for ever to keep making funny shit like this but i dont see how there could really be a story. o well still good stuff. love bla60

oh my bob!

where did you get the bg music for the scene with that one kid that was whispering to that pumpkin-looking thing?! sorry, i don't play alot of video games, so i wouldn't know what games they're from or who they are or crap like that. Great work, btw!

My Fav.

out of all the skittles n bitz, I personnally think this one is my favouite. Mostly because of the CNN news. I Couldn't stop laughin after Mario kept sayin F***. but what you could of done was make yoshie eat that fat shy guy and instead of an egg, its yoshies crap shaped like an egg but much more huge.LOL! the movie was funny anyway.

MAMA-MIA!!!!!!

okay the 1st is that mario say some fuckin wurds on cnn.

2nd some stupid aliens with fart joke.

3rd goemon as tarzan heheheh.

4th mario with tha song : you want my sunshine:

5th strang fellow smack peach his ass.

6th yoshi eat some enemies up and went yoshi look at big shy guy
he will say.... WOW!!!!!!

7th megaman VS frostman.

and the last the credits.

Done happy now and one more thing that was excellent.