Reviews for "Skittles N' Bitz 5"

This is by far the best in the series; it is provactive, insightful if it were possible in humor, and it makes use of tried and true mannerisms from previous flashes in the author's series. I like it, I'm sure others do as well. The CNN bit with Darth Vader was just classic and downright nice. As always, this is a great display of sprite editing and animating skills.

too short

good spritesbut too short

nice

I really loved this one,not the best one but still really great and had a lot of good funny jokes in it my favorite was the last one with megaman and gemini man's voice lol excellent job yet again Majin Piccolo.

No Bad

But Who Are The Guys On Scene 2?

WOW..

Please put DMC on Skittlez N Bitz,please!!!!