Reviews for "Skittles N' Bitz 5"

Funny as crap dude

The first scene was priceless

I voted 5!!

anyways i like how you kept it random one thing i didint like tho is the scat scenes keep it up and most of all keep it random! ~Xill

Wow!

Wow, Wario2K3( or MajinPiccolo), you're working at a fast pace with these SN'B movies. Good Job!

this is funny

this movie is very funny good job guys

I dunno,

Something like this, I'm not really sure. The humor was a little rushed out and pulled out randomly, but I still got laughs out of it.
Somehow, you managed to pull off a succsessful scat joke, so you get a point for that.
At the same time, you managed to pull the sprites together correctly, and I know that is hard. Two points.
However, the style of the flash has been done a thousand times, random humor strung together in a "Robot Chicken" kind of matter. I mean, I'm all up for randomness, in fact, I love it. This just so happened to work well, but after awhile got old, then good and old, mostly because I can relate to the games that you have made a parody of.
As for Graphics, as said before, Sprites are hard but this worked well. 8/10
The Style is, as said before, overused but still in its own class.
5/10
The Sound was great, and fit together with the movie. The recordings were clear and easy to understand with subtitles.
8/10
As for violence, I'd assume that it was kind of violent, but it's not even that important.
3/10
For Interactivity, you have a Play Button, Scene Select and something else, I don't remember.
5/10
With Humor, it was pretty out flat and good. I actually ended up laughing and hit my head on the desk. That normally doesn't happen.
7/10
The Overall score is always the hardest, but I ussualy fix it up with everything else, which is needless information, MIGHT I ADD.
9/10
I'd assume that in effort it took a long time, at least more then 5 days to pull this together, and the sprites actually moved correctly.
9.5/10

I honestly don't want to go through the whole series reviewing this long, so think of this review in paticular as a review of the whole series. Good job. I'll give this a four.