Reviews for "B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi"

this is so legend on newgrounds =)

Platform racing 2!!!

I love the Bass in this
musi

Oh yeah, gotta love the classics! First, it was platform racing, then it was Geometry Dash!

I remember I was in 6th grade when I first heard this song. It brought tears to my eyes, and my skin hair stood up (you know, that weird thing that happens when you hear a REALLY good song?) I then tried to use FL Studio and make my own electronic music, just like B0UNC3, but of course it was nothing in comparison :P Later picked up playing the piano, all thanks to his inspiration...

I've been growing up, living my life, slowly forgetting about all this. And now I'm in college, and today I randomly decided to get back on here and listen to what was the favorite song from my childhood. I don't know how, man, your music is so incredible. Not just this, also Crying Soul, Bleeding Hearth, Distorted Reality... The effect it has on me (and probably a lot of other people) is astounding.

I've noticed you haven't uploaded anything since 2012, and I'm wondering, do you still make music? If so, can someone tell me where to look?

Anyway, thank you so much for making my childhood <3