Reviews for "B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi"

I heard this song through a game called Stepmania and it instantly became one of my favorites, I must've played it three dozen times by now. Awesome job, B0UNC3.

Congratulations on being on my top list for 6 years in a row without ever falling below third place. ^^

OMG !! i found this song and instantly fell in love with it a few years ago on a game called astroyed field on a website called Andkon that make games and i have been trying to find out who made it for years and I'm so happy I found it at last :D

50/5
100/10 by far

Great work.

What's upsetting to me is the download to vote ratio.

Always loved this song...

Since i heard it in Platform racing 2 i know that one it's from API but i rather B0UNC3 :D