Reviews for "B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi"

I want SO BADLY to be able to download this song, 'Paradise on E' to my iTunes but I cannot find it on there! Someone please help! I'm in love with this song!

Dis. Is. My. Jam.

I Got Here From Skitten And It is Better than i thought.

I had this song in my ipod for the longest time, wayy back when I visited NG very frequently. I was just curious if anyone has a similar account name as me. I think I even messaged the author saying yo your name is cool and he said something like "bounce is the way to go my friend".

It's such a special song for me as it reminds me of Highschool and late nights working on flash animations. This is what nostalgia really is, thanks for making it.

This song gives me memories of Pr2. I remember when I edited Minecraft so I could make the default music this because this is the best song ever. Even though platform racing 2 is dying I'd love to see it come back. This song has been one of the biggest parts of my life! It's my ringtone it's my everything! This is what Nostalgia feels like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for completing my life when I was young...